SecurityRatio.com is a fan project with the goal to monitor security ratio of blockchain ledgers over time. The purpose of donations is to fund operating costs and next improvements.
- Server operating costs (Azure infrastructure)
- The cost of accessing blockchain data through various Blockchain-api providers
- Web development and its content management
Necessary investment to improve the site:
- Adding more PoW chains (it requires connection to paid APIs or running blockchain nodes for direct access to blockchain data)
- Research and implementation of algorithm for analyzing and tracking Security ratio of PoS chains (security = money x time)
- Projection algorithm using regression function to project future security ratios
If you like the idea of SecurityRatio page and want to support its operation and improvements, you can send a donation to one of following blockchain wallet addresses:
- Ethereum (eth/erc20): securityratio.eth
- Bitcoin (BTC): bc1qsr9hs38jaqfnc2xxwf5ul3ad5mqn8d8hfwe03r
- Monero (XMR): 87GwZgtj7r3ZjBsnxhYp4RMFkLLKUZwMpV5HDmkit4f9ZigjQb6Q4hnK5KrERF4hSvCZEQ3b9kP8tNiAkXPT2ZsVDvr5Ej2
Thank you very much for your support!